counters

John Langley

I have a plc-5 and trying to program a with A FRD, Counters AND TOD. PB1 STARTS THE BELT AND PB3 COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PIECES ENTERING THE LINE. When the the number matches the quantity specified by the thumb wheel, a gate will open lamp L2 comes on. PB4 counts the pieces exiting. The belt stops and lamp L2 turns off.Pressing PB2 at any time stops the belt and resets the counters. A 4- digit LED display is used to view the quantity to be produced (SS2 left position) and the number of parts that have entered the station (SS2 right position)

This sounds like a homework assignment.
If the BCD numbers is throwing you off, just program the logic without and BCD, jsut use decimals, then when you have that, it's easy to add the BCD number entry and display.

Similar Topics

Hi Hope you all are doing well. Iam working on a project with some AOI. I also hate no online edits... lol. My problem occurs when I use a UDT...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, thanks for reading. I am trying to use a micrologix(1000 or1500) to control 3 hydraulic pumps. I have a time clock to give a signal to...
Replies
Views
iFIX 5.5. We have alarm count database tags with SIM driver and I/O address = "C:AREA-SD:ACK" which is suppose to count the acknowledged alarms in...
Replies
Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOOYWMJg9M . Specifically see 1:46 to 2:11. 3. The Cell PLC is in constant communication with two other field...
Replies
Views
Does the 1100 only have 1 high speed counter, but it can have multiple inputs? And so then the 1400 has 6 HSC and you have a choice of multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom