GE Series 3 Addressing

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have recently found this forum, and it has already been a great help. Thanks to all in advance.

I have been given a paper copy of a Series three program, with no comments, and need to interpret it for an upgrade. Does anyone know where I can find an instruction set, or the basic addressing structure for a Series three, so I can convert it to AB

Thanks,
Brian

I don't think GE ever converted the Series Three manual to pdf format. However, the Series Three instruction set is pretty much the same as the Series One. The Series One is the same animal as the DL305 from Automation Direct. If you download the DL305 manual from AD, you should have enough information to be able to do a reasonable translation.

Thanks Steve, I had seen this in antother thread, but guess I was hoping for more... The DL305 manual helps some, but the programming is still a bit different...