Old Panelview 900 file conversion

JamesWSY

Hi...
I have old panelview 900 file and if I open the file using new Panelbuilder 3.81 and I will lose all colour animation. How to convert the file to newer version?
Thank you.
James

I am not quite sure that I understand the question. If the old pba or pva file was created using the colour objects, than you should be able to open it in version 3.81 with no problems. (I am using 3.82)
Maybe post your file, and I will try to open it in the newer version.
You really shouldn't have to convert anything from the same platform->platform. Just different software version....maybe the Firmware is causing the issue?

I try to open the PV900 file and the message showup:
*.PBA is old version. It will take twice as long for loading under new version of Panelbuilder 32. If I open the file under new version, and download to PV900 then I will loss all colour animation (such as red for stop, green for run) and all colour animation will change to black or white. How to solve this problem?
Thanks.
James

I don't understand why you think you will lose color and animation; while the PV900's have been obsolete for a couple of years, you can still select PV900 Color in the latest version of PanelBuilder32. You should be able to open it and save it as a new version and lose none of the old application's capabilities.