mostafa65

Dear friends
can any one tell me how i can break the protection of
FC block in s7300 PLC .
i need to modify the program but the fc is
protected

Last edited:
Jay Wilson said:
Im just curious- what language is the FC written in??

lad,scl,stl..

A protected block is normally converted into STL when you create the source code that is nessesary for KNOW HOW PROTECTION.

Regards
Brian

BNA,
You might be able to open the blocks in STL, but you wont know what they do. Have you ever see an SCL block or an CFC project without the source code??
So back to my orignal question- what is the block written in??

Sorry I misunderstood your question, I assumed that mostafa65 was talking about a small FC block that is used in a part of the unprotected program. therefore I cannot really see the problem in linking SCL code to the comments from the block.
Perviously I have done exactly that without any problems ! I have even worked with whole programs without any comments and with only the electrical drawings as help - it is really only a question of patience.

Regards
Brian