plc-2 problems

project3

Hello Im working with a machine that was purchased from another company. It runs several machines in our factory area. The program was already set up and is in dos and works fine when the machines are working. But the machines start and then stop after a minute.
Is there a way we can make the program tell us what is wrong. We've been over all the machines and they seem all ok. There are many sensors and flame lighting, and turning gas and air on and many things going on so there is so many things that maybe the program has an issue with. I see when it starts its updoc. Could I put after each line a seperate error number i can make pop up?
Any help would be great!

The main machine runs for 60 seconds shuts down and a total reboot of the computer and power supply to the AB boards bring it back up. I have to find a way for error reporting.