Manual Melsec A7pus

indra

Hi,

I have the PROGRAMMING UNIT for MITSUBISHI PLC type : MELSEC / A7PUS.
Please help me to get the MANUAL OPERATION of this programming unit. And also the connection cable drawing for communication between PROGRAMMING UNIT and PLC, maybe I can make it by myself ?

Regards,

INDRA

indra said:
Hi,

I have the PROGRAMMING UNIT for MITSUBISHI PLC type : MELSEC / A7PUS.
INDRA

A7PUS I really dont know this CPU - There is a lable ont the left side of the CPU - Could you write the model number..
What kind of machine is it? CNC maybe?
Also what kind of software do you have. Medoc, GPPWin, GX Developer or GX IEC Developer?

Dariusch

Similar Topics

hi, does anybody have a instruction (user)manual for this old plc. I can get comunication with the plc, but can`t get it in the "run" mode...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Melsec PLC type : FX2-48MR and I need the manual instruction of this PLC. Does anyone knows where I can download the manual...
Replies
Views
does anyone know where I can get an electonic copy of the MELSEC MEDOC programming manual??
Replies
Views
I´m searching for the manual from the Melsec AJ71PT32-S3 MiniNet master module. Is there some one how can help me? Plaease contact [email protected]
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom