Online viewing Mitsubishi FXon PLC

efitzgerald

Hello, I would like to connect my pc to a FXon PLC to view the program online. I would like to know what states the inputs and outputs are in. I know that I need the programming cable, but I do not know what software I need. I did some searching and it looks like GX Developer is the programming software. I also found referances to SWOPC-FXGP/Win-E. I would like to find a low cost solution for viewing the programming while it is running. I do not need to download the program or modify it in any way. I know that low cost and PLC software doesn't go together, but it is worth asking. I have experiance programming AB PLC's, so I do have some idea what I'm doing.

Thank you,

Eric Fitzgerald

The FXoN has led's for the inputs and outputs in the PLC. If you need to look at internal bits or timers,counters, registers, etc. You can use GX-DEV-FX-C1 which is a scaled down, lowwer cost version of GX Developer. Goto www.meau.com and find your nearest distributor to get a quote ( the cable you will need is a SC-09).

Then again you could Google with certain terms like: Melsec Medoc old MSDOS Version, and find something.