United States PLC jobs

Anywhere you enjoy living that you can find a job that you enjoy doing. Ask 50 different people--get 50 different answers. The happy ones think their place is the best and the unhappy ones like someplace else. It's kind of a silly question, really.

best paying jobs

Okay. Does anyone know where the best paying jobs in plcs programming and /or maintance are in the U.S.? Sorry about that. I needed to think about that one before i posted it.

Howard to be honest I dont know if that question can be answered. PLC's alone do not a job make, unless you can get on with a plc manufacturer.

PLC programming is usually PART of the job description pertaining to a specific position. This usually involves being an engineer or qualified to fulfill an engineering position.

Programming implies being in on the building or retrofitting of a machine or system. To be able to do this there are many other factors involved or knowledge/experience needed.

I have yet to see a job listed JUST to program PLC's.

Let me know if there are any, I can fake it enough to take a shot at it.

The maintenanc part is another thing, if you want an idea of where the jobs in that area are then try:
AMERICA's JOB BANK

Last edited:
Best Paying is hard to define. If you mean highest paying, then probobly areas with the highest cost of living. Places like the Northeast and urban areas of California have high cost of living and salaries tend to be higher. I don't know of any area where you can say the salary is high compared to general cost of living.