OP77B transfer

aussiesurf

hello there,
i have created a project in WINCC Flexible and i am now ready to transfer it to the panel. My project is stored on a siemens PG and i am trying to communicate to the panel (op77b) via rs232 cable through an IBOX. could someone help me through this please. i keep getting "could not comunicate, please check cables, settings"

thankyou

It sounds like the download setup on the is not set for RS232. reboot the display and check the Setup. It can be set to disable the serial download. I haven't tryed using an Ibox. It sounds like a USB to serial converter. I have used a similar product with Protool, with no problem.

Similar Topics

Kindly, we are trying to transfer a project to a new op77b, using Mpi cable with 187.5kb. The Set Pg Pc is detecting it, and the Op77b is...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I've an old op7 panel and trying to replace it with a new one of model OP77B. But the project of the old one is a psr file while...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i am able to take back up from op7 dp and op77a but i am failure to take back up from op77b.i am using usb/ppi multimaster cable. 1p...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to modify the OB77B screen, but it says I need to update the operating system because I'm using a newer version of WinCC. I'm using...
Replies
Views
I am completely unfamiliar with Siemens programming but I have been asked to become familiar with it. I have a new copy of TIA Portal V11 SP2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom