selecting the outputs

BoSChoW

Hi guys,
i am useing STEP 7, siemens PLC 313C and OP7. I got a question for you. It is possible to select which outputs are used on the OP7 and transfer the message to he PLC so that the selected outputs will change the state according to the program?

If I understand your problem correct you want on the OP to choose wich outputs are changed in your cpu. It should be possible if you use indirect adressing.

Make an input-field in your OP were you can type a number. This number is saved e.g. in 'MW' in your cpu. This 'MW' can be used for an indirect adressing of an output/outputs.

Similar Topics

I am working on trying to create a an HMI program where the user can select a value from 1-25 and then enter a string, which will be placed into...
Replies
Views
We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement. The current cable is a custom made cable, and we...
Replies
Views
Not sure how to word the title but here's my scenario. We have a carriage that moves at high speed with an energy chain and the cable bends in a...
Replies
Views
Hello plctalk, new guy here. I have an application that I'd like to present for your considered opinions so I can figure out what hardware I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I frequently demonstrate automation product (that we make) to various customers. The system uses an AB7007 Anybus gateway that connects to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom