Sequential programming on LOGO

Ed61

E
Hi All,
Does any one know a method to convert representation of sequential processes (state - transition) into function block diagram to program a Logo PLC from Siemens ?
As I'm used to program PLC with ladder logic diagrams (coding level) representing translation of sequential function chart (analysis level)
I'm a bit disapointed with Logo PLC, it's lack of mementos ( only 8) and no way of recursivity in a logic schema, So it just seems good for logic programming but no sequential prog.
But I am sure there is a way to get out of it !
Ed

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I was curious as to what is your preferred method for sequential/step programming? I have seen a lot of ways used such as Hex MOVs...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am very new to PLC programming and need some advice, I am trying to program the MicroLogix to run a test bed for me. The design so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I was looking for some advice and I hope that some of you can help me. Is there any rule of thumb for handling stops and resets in a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for any resource on Sequential Function Chart programing. Books, websites, papers, etc. Thanks for sharing, Siso.
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question on how to program a Micrologix 1000. Program is sort of like a pick & place. One sequence follows another. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom