Online with IMCS - Cable & Software?

ckchew666

Hi,

Does anyonere here has experience in IMCS?

I'd like to know what is the software & cable to program the IMCS 4100-214-R ser D

Hope someone can guide me on this.

Thanks.

The software is called GML Commander and you need a serial cable - can't remember if straight or crossover.

GML = Graphical Motion Language

Gerry said:
The software is called GML Commander and you need a serial cable - can't remember if straight or crossover.

GML = Graphical Motion Language

Thx for ur info, the cable is like 1747-CP3 or 2711-NC13?

As I said, I can't remember if the cable is straight or crossover. I've looked for info but can't find any.

The NC13 might work.

I believe it uses XON/XOFF protocol so only TX, RX, and GND required.