Intefacing the Text display

manmeetvirdi

Hi there,

I have the Text display which have Rs-485 and RS 232 interface.I need to connect this with CPU 315-2DP.
1)Which card i need for this?
2)How to display the desired messages in it?

Also I'am using the WinCC flexible advanced 2005 for the HMI's MP370 and TP170B. I want to protect some screens access with password.
Problem is i have configured the a button with password which is working as desired in simulation, but does not work in HMI !!
any suggestions??

Thanks,
Manmeet

Last edited:
what text panel exactly? cpu 315-2dp has only MPI and Profibus DP Interface... both are 485 type

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on updating an HMI project for the GP2500, and I've encountered a bit of a...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom