5/04 help

Denman

Need help. I am trying to program my AB 5/04. Here is my delema
I have two item's running in auto with timers. They also have
a counter and equals statements that allow only one to run at a time, they alternate. Screen one run's for five min,then four hr's later screen two run's for five min. and back to screen one. this timer and alternating secquence works great. what I need to do is set it up so if one screen is out of service the other will run every four hrs and skip over the one out of service. if I don;t have this the one running screen will only run every eight hr's.

Hope this is not to confusing I am really new at this.

Let me rephrase what you are trying to do:

SCREEN_1 runs when:
  • SCREEN_2 Timer is done, OR
  • SCREEN_2 is NOT In_Service
SCREEN_2 runs when:
  • SCREEN_1 Timer is done, OR
  • SCREEN_1 is NOT In_Service

From the above, your code should be self-evident. If it's not, post your code and we'll see how to guide you through this.

Hint (turn monitor upside down to view):

[flipv][fliph]Ditch the counter. To prevent both screens from being on at the same time, use the -|/|- of the other screen on the output of the first.[/fliph][/flipv]