Need Siemens Drive Help

SLaubach

Hello
i am getting an "F012" "I too Low" fault on a masterdrive. is there any Siemens gurus out there that can help me off the top of their head?

scott

You might see this if a CT went out. Change P100 to a 1- this is
V/HZ mode. P60 must be set to a 5 first- then change P100 to a 1, put P60 back to a 1.
I want to make sure your motor will at least run.
Let me know want happens.

I am not familiar with the parameter details in Siemens drives but, usually when you get a "current too low" fault, you would expect to find an underload detection parameter set in the drive. Underload is intended for use in pumps and similar applications where a lack of load on the motor means that the pump is running dry and seal failure is emminent. This type of fault protection is not used on very many other applications.

I'd take a quick look around the drive parameters and see if your drive has this feature turned on. If it's not needed, turn it off.