RSView Studio ME - Alarm Active Indication?

pumpkins

Hi there. Looking for a way in RSView Studio ME to indicate that there is an alarm active (unacked) in the system, without having to use the default method of splashing a alarm banner on the screen. Essentially, just to be able to have a HMI bit tag that is high if one or more alarms are active in the system, or low if there are no active alarms.

I would then use this tag to produce a flashing indication in the top banner, which would then allow the operator to open the alarm screen at his/her discretion.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Is there anybody that can give me the quick tutorial on adding an alarm in RSView studio. I have the tag already in control logix. I just need...
Replies
Views
Hello there! I believe this is my first thread on here so bare with me. I'm using a CompactLogix L35E with a Panelview 1250+. As I...
Replies
Views
I am manually (by hand) converting an application from RSViEW 32 to RSView studio Me. I have 700 alarm tags to covert. Does anyone know of a...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Can you help with this problem? I have used the alarm summary in a project made with RSView Studio SE, but I haven't been able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know of a way of modifying the column width in an alarm list display? I can't seem to be able to display the full...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom