mistubishi PLC

porky

Hi all, We have a old plc Mistubishi F1-20MR-UL

Does anyone know this plc ?? what software do I need to download the current program ?

I have tried to find info on the internet.. but have had no luck.

Hi Porky,

This is a very old Mitsubishi PLC.

You have to use Medoc (dos) and the SC03-(i think)interface.
But it is hard to find.
Dariusch

You need "medoc" software, the dos based version is available from www.plcman.co.uk (downloads section). Its a free download and there is no copy protection for the software. I dont mitsubishi doesnt even care since the software is so outdated...

DO you have the cable to connect to the PLC?

Hi all, Thanks for the replies,
No Rohan I do not have the cable.... do you have a schematic for the cable '

Thanks once again