Look out ver problem

e_pramod

Hello Everybody,

I have one Lookout scada program developed in lookout version 6.0.2 build , now i want that program to convert into lower version lookoutdirect 4.0. i want to know if this possible to convert that into lower version of Lookoutdirect.
I have also tried to open that program with lookoutDirect but it give an error that

LookoutDirect Process File Compiler Version 4.5.1 (build 19)
Copyright National Instruments 1992-2000 All rights reserved.
C:\DirectSOFT4\Projects\Examples\LookoutDirect\continuous2.lks
C:\DirectSOFT4\Projects\Examples\LookoutDirect\continuous2.lks(17): error: Invalid directive: #dbasename
C:\DirectSOFT4\Projects\Examples\LookoutDirect\continuous2.lks(17): fatal error: #exportall must be followed by an expression which evaluates to true or false
after that compiled fail message.

I have checked that incase of Lookout 6.0.2 default database is c_programfiles_nationalinstruments_Lookout_database & incase of LookOutDirect database is c\directsoft4\bin\database.
Please suggest me what can i do now we

Thanks

Pramod

It is highly unlikely that you will be able to go back versions. Software is normally forward compatible but not backwards.

I think it will also be problematic to convert from National Instrument's Lookout to AD's Lookout Direct.

There are many features in the more expensive NI Lookout that are not in Lookout Direct.