Importing RS View Project ??

mxz71

I am wondering if it is possible to import a project from our RSView32 Rad server to RSView ME Studio. I am updating a project and am replacing some CTC screens with Panelviews. We already have the project I need on our RAD Server which is running RSView32. Can This be done?

Similar Topics

FT View Studio Ver 8.0.0. RSView32 project is about 2007 vintage. From help file: To import an HMI project to a local station application:In...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to import an Iconic's screen into FTView SE? The files for Iconic's are a .gdfx and it appears you can only import .gfx or .ggfx...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am new to programming the PanelView series from AB and need some help with getting my tags to work on the HMI created by OEM. I...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm upgrading 4 Panelview Plus HMI's on a machine . On the main HMI I'm putting on all the devices and operations on this HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom