Alarm reset

LowerySJ

Using Rsl500 w/ a 1200 mocrologix: How do I set up an alarm indicator w/ 3 inputs going out to two indicators. One a light and another a horn with a push button silencer for the horn and then a reset for the light.

Thx. for the help

If you are looking for three rung conditions to go true before your light and horn are activated you would want to put three xic's in series then put your two ote's. Personally I would put a branch around one ote and add the other ote onto the branch. For reset purposes inside where you have the branch put an xio for the reset condition of that ote and then another xio of the reset condition for the ote on the branch.

I'm using 3 inputs on two branches to trigger 2 o/p's. one for the horn and one for a light. the horn has to be able to be silenced but the light stay on until the condition clears.

Thx for the help

Alarm Conditions Horn Silence PB Silence Horn
-------||----------+------||---------+---------------()
| |
| Silence Horn |
+------||---------+
|
| Silence Horn Alarm Horn
+------|\|------------------------()

Try this and work with it until you come up with better, I am being lazy to day. I got a little too lazy, input 3 is a normally closed pushbutton to reset horn and input 4 is normally closed pushbutton to reset alarm. Alarm light will not reset unless horn has been reset, both need to be reset before it will allow another alarm.

alarm1.jpg