Change screen!

Foty

I would like to be able to change screen page of a simatic MP270B using a siemens S7 200.
I have tried diffrent things, but without much luck. I am very new at siemens product and need some help.

Thank you guys :)

PLC Jobs

You need to create a 'PLC Job' area pointer. This is done from the system menu on Protool v5 and from the project tree on V6.
Give it an address (VW10 for instance) and it will allocate VW10, 12, 14, and 16.
To select a screen uses PLC Job 51.
In the PLC program, move 51 to VW10 and the screen number you want into VW12. (This job needs no more parameters)

Paul

Well that's what I will try to do, but I was not to sure I could us plc job for the S7 200. I working on it between projects and I have not put much time on how to change srceen using the plc.