MELSEC PLC's

FACTS

We have created a test bench for a Q4AR Melsec PLC, and so far everything is working except for the A68AD board. We are having a lot of trouble following the manual to initalize and read information from the board. The board is located in an expansion board and starts at XB0 position. We also want to only use one input for analog DC (Ch 1). Does anyone know what code I should be writing?

Thanks

Are you sure that this A68AD module is compatible to that CPU you are using?

Module values are in buffer memoris (see manual).

1st you might need initial code, where you move needed settings top buffer memory (channels, times, command: TO or TOP (P=rising pulse).

You'll need to use FROM-command to read values from card. You can find example in manual. For example FROM HB K10 D0 K1 reads from card (start addr. XB0) buffer K10 (1st channel value) to register D0.

also, are you really sure that card starts at XB0?
0x0B0 address is pretty low... How big is main rack
(how many slots) or did someone remap the base addresses or the cards?