Mitsubhisi A Series PLC

sundar_recr

I am having Mitsubhisi A series plc & 2 High speed Counter module.
The counter modules Are placed 0 th Slot & 1st Slot of the Main base unit. Encoders Are connected to the counter modules(4 Encoder).
1.Now my Question is How can i take the encoder value from the counter modules(in ladder)?
2.How can i address Analog Input module & Analog Output Module?
I do not have any reference manual for this .so please help me.

Please, give us more information of your hardware...

1. You can read counter value and you need to use FROM -command.
You'll need module type, manual to that so you are able to fing correct buffer memory. You also will need module start address (X/Y).

I expect you to have 1st counter module in X/Y00 and second X/Y20 if these modules reserves 32 I/O-bits each (hex system).

2. Your next slot could be X/Y40 and so on. Analog modules may also reserve 32-bits.
I think you need to use FROM command to read values from analog input module and TO-command to write values to analog out -module. These is also based buffer memories.

You are able to find manuals: www.mitsubishi-automation.com =>Download=>Manual or www.meau.com