Banner QS30 teachable diffuse laser recommendations

oregonsam

We're thinking about switching from a SICK laser to the much cheaper, teachable banner QS30 with 32" range. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?
Such as....does the "taught" information seem to store in a way that it will wake up after a long power outage "remembering" what it was taught? Is it repeatable and consistent? Which teach mode works best for you? Any other problems?
Thanks for your input.
Sam

We have some SICK, but we too are switch over to Banner, I like their HS cameras we use them for splice detection, i'm not sure of the QS30, but the 'teach' feature works well and it is for long term, but I also like ifm efector, I would recomend both.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here on the Forum used the new Banner DXMR90R-4K IOLink Master device with an S7-1500 or similar ProfiNet controller ? Banner has been...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom