German-> English

Rack Failure

Hi
All you knowledgable chaps, can someone translate these words on an old text display for me?
Ausgabe
Meldung
Anzeige

Thanks in advance, Homer

Hi
Thanks all for the replies. The reason I posted was an online German/English dictionary gave Expenditure for Ausgabe which I felt was not quite the right translation.
Again thanks to all.

PS anyone know of online translator for tech words?

This thread may be think of the first time I went to Germany. I spoke no German at the time, I had to go to the bathroom at a local eatery. I looked at the 2 signs, one said Damen & the other Herren, I thought to myself Herren must = Her & Damen must = Men. I then proceeded in the womens bathroom and got some surprised looks.

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have a Virtual Machine Windows XP with many PLC and Drives softwares. The problem is that the Windows is only displaying German menus...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Hope this post doesn't sound foolish to you all.. Actually I have got a Symbol list for a Concrete Batching plant and unfortunately it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to what I've just had. The HMI program was written by a German programmer with WinCC...
Replies
Views
Hello "plc" World, I'm only literate in the English language. I have a German project with no English comments. I've been using several...
Replies
Views
Hi Are there any good sites that provide good tranlation software for Technical German to English???? Google translate is good but not for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom