To setup parameter for master cc link

fengkong

Dear Members, now I'm working with Mitsubishi PLC QO2HCPU and Master CC link QJ65BT11N, Initially I'm already transfer all the network parameters from GX delevoper software to QO2HCPU, but When I'm try to edit the network parameter and sent the new setting to QO2HCPU I'm got message from software "the parameter exist in the QO2HCPU being edited and discard the being edited and close the window" when i select NO, no transfer will be made to QO2HCPU but if i select YES, there have a transfered but not the new setting for network parameter. It seem, the existing network parameter setting in CPU cannot to be modified or transfer the new setting. So, what i must do to set up the new network parameter setting and discard the old setting???...