Communication problem for SCADA on CPM1A

tibebu

I have been trying two scada softwares on my cpm1a PLC.The softwares are sielco and Midatek industrial control environment.But none of the two can communicate with the plc machine. What possible trouble shooting can I perform? or can I have an alterative scada software that supports cpm1a?

Have never heard of either of these. They need to have a driver to suit the PLC.

Most SCADA systems can use OPC drivers.

Similar Topics

Here’s the problem I have : I have 3 SCADA (PC) communicating with 4 PLC (all CompactLogix). One of the SCADA can’t establish communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some problems connecting these two softwares. I will explain: I have a program in Unity Pro, i tested and i have it in...
Replies
Views
hi friens, whwn i communicate fx3u - 232adp and Indusoft scada not all data registers commnicates , ot only communicats certain data registers,i...
Replies
Views
I am working on a Lookout direct scada communicating to a DL06 PLC through wireless Ethernet.The problem I am facing is, intermittent loss of...
Replies
Views
Hej Suddenly my communication between my SCADA and my 2 CLX is not working properly. I use RSLinx gateway for the communication, but suddenly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom