KNOw_HOW_Protect

Thanks for that link, Ken. I hadn't though Mars, but I suspected a student with an interesting first program. (I've heard of "Write the PLC code for a Toaster" as an interview question.)

So, NOYB (None Of Your Business?) wants a bootleg copy of software to bootleg some PLC code?

Yeah, right.

Hi, Being totally unfamiliar with siemens programming, could someone give a brief description of what the above mentioned program does and why is it needed. Regards Alan Case

Re: Canopener

noyb said:
It doesn't matter anymore, bought the program already
You actually sent a $50.00 bill through the mail????

Wait a minute... Let me give you MY mailing address...
skeezy.gif

-Eric

use "DBFViewer"
open "\ombstx\offline\0000000?\SUBBLK.DBF"
change field "PASSWORD" 3 to 0