Quick Panel Jr. 2xx I/O addressing

danpreps

Good day to all, I am new to HMI programming and I have a problem on the I/O addressing. I have a proposed project that is used to detect positive pressure using ascroft pressure sensor being feed to 1746-NI8 analog I/O module. The configuration of my modules to the 6 slot chassi is as follows: slot-0 slc504 processor, slot1 scanner, slot2 scanner, slot3 inputs, slot4 ouput, slot5 is1746NI8 . the actual pressure detected will be displayed in the HMI ( quick panel jr. 2xx ) On my PLC the output address assigment of the actual pressure to be displayed is O:2.0 a word address belong to the slot2 scanner I/O. my problem is what is the corresponding address of PLC O:2.0 in the HMI output tag

thank you and i look forward for your help.

danpreps

Check on GE's site for info. I have not programmed one of those in a few years but I remember there is something screwy with the DCM PANEL addressing. I think it was something like all the bits were shifted over 2 on the screen addressing or the 2 highest bits are not used?? Like I said I have not had the "WONDERFUL OPERTUNITY :sick: " in the past 4 years. Hopefully someone else has played with one more recently.