LogicMaster90 (LM90) Backup Filetypes

gjdante

Does anyone know what the five backup files are for in an LM90 backup? What does each one do/contain?
The filetypes are PKA, PKC, PKL, PKO and PKR.

We have an in-house backup system that is objecting to a 0 byte file size on the PKA file I am submitting.

I've looked at every Logicmaster program for which I've made backups. The .pkl file is for logic, the .pkc file is for configuration, the .pkr file is for reference data. The only folder in which the .pka file is non-zero length is a folder that includes motion control with a servo module. The .pka file is created when you backup the entire folder.

I deleted the .pka file from a backup folder in which it was zero bytes in length and then restored from it without any problems.

A possible option:
In cases where our back-up storage system doesn't accept certain file types i'll usually just compress (winzip) all the back-up files into one archive...

-William