Small dosing Question

Hello,

I've been ask to dose a stabilisator into a drum. The dosing quantity can vary between 20 and 200 ml. I thought about a small dosing pump and a few XPV's but perhaps there is a better (financial) idea?
Perhaps if I make use of gravity, but how can I define such a small quantity in a tube?

Could anyone shoot me in the right direction.

Rudi

I wouldn't use gravity because it is subject to head pressure.

I think the best way is to use a scale and measure the contents.

Another option is to use a dosing pump, you would have to insure the line is pressurized to a specified level at all times and the for each pulse, this type of pump delivers "x" amount of liquid.
Then it would be a matter of counting the pulses. This type of system needs time and you did not indicate your filling times.

Another option is to open the valve for a specified time. This is called a timed batch. It needs to be pressurized at a constant pressure, if the pressure changes, you results will change.

I am working on a project right now where we measure up to 1000 grams, we are using a combination of a dosing pump and a scale.