TI PLC Manuals

I'm looking for the programming instruction set. It's been 15 years since I've touched a 510 and I've forgotten most of the programming instructions through the HHP.

Last edited:
str(store) out and or strnot andnot ornot outnot andstr orstr

tmr(two line, units of 16.67ms, single output, internal (C) or external (Y))

udc(up down counter, 3 line, top line up cnt, middle line down cnt, bottom enable, single output C or Y)

drm(timed event drum, two line, top starts and stops drum. Bottom line when closed enables. Drum controls 15 outputs, internal (C) or external (Y). The drum has 16 steps, drum stays at each step for a programmed time. A value of 1=16.67ms. At each step, each of the outputs can be programmed to be on or off)

jmp#(jump, #=1 to 8) jme# (#=1 to 8) mcr#(#=1 to 8) mcre#(#1 to 8)

256 words of memory
64 internal relays, 1/2 of them retentive
16 timers/counters total
4 drum timers
12 inputs (X)
8 outputs (Y)

Hope this helps.

As a side note, we still have a few of these units running production.

Last edited:
Old post

I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD POST.

It just helped me with a program conversion that I don't have any software for, but I do have a mnemonic printout.

Thanks bluebyu