Festo smart electromotor controller

Werner

Hi there!

Is there anybody who can give me some inside information about the Festo smart electromotor controller. (This a name the give the controller, so if it's true it must be very easy) Specially the type SEC-AC-508.

I'm looking for user information which can not be found in manuals. Or tips/tricks to solve/prevent problems.

Similar Topics

Glad the site is working again... I have a customer having issues with a Festo and I have never worked with them, see below
Replies
Views
Working with a Siemens PLC, I have to replace a bad Festo valve bank Profinet adapter with part number: CTEU-PN I am very comfortable with...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Does anyone have this gsdml v2.31 festo cteu 20150503?? I've gone to the Festo website and the version that they have for cteu is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, It's the first experience with a Festo's drives and the Festo Configuration Tool programming tool. Particularly with these...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post on here. I'm an automation engineer and I have plenty of experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Fanuc etc. Constantly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom