SLC 500 Hi Speed Counter Module

Control Freak

RE: Using the 1764-HSCE2 hi-speed counter module.

I need to use a Photo-eye to the count presence of parts indexing quickly past the sensor. The HSCE2 module certainly has the ability to count and compare the counted value, but reading the 140 page user manual is more confusing than it is helpful. sigh.

In short, is there anyone who has used this module for this purpose who can help save me some time setting it up or offer any suggestions in those regards. This card is designed to do a handful of things, most of which I could care less about. I only need to verify a count to a predetermined value once per cycle.

Please don't think me lazy, just short on time, heavy on work load... you know how it is.

Thanks in advance,
John

Similar Topics

Hello! We have a drum rotation machine controlled by a AB SLC 500. The drum rotation inputs comes from a encoder into a 1746-HSCE. We are using 2...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a drum rotation machine controlled by a AB SLC 500. The drum rotation inputs comes from a encoder into a 1746-HSCE. We are using 2...
Replies
Views
At my job on a specific machine the A+,A-,B+,B- inputs to a High Speed Counter Card are all connected in Series with Resistors. I don't remember...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom