Where MicroLogix 1000 System, PLC-5 and SLC 100 can be used for ??

sqrz

can you please tell me where these MicroLogix 1000 System, PLC-5 and SLC 100 can be used for what applications eg. elevator ??
and what is SLC100 ??

can you help me know

Last edited:
Micrologix, PLC-5's, and SLC-100's can be used anywhere there is an appropriate power source.

The SLC 100/150 is no longer manufactured, nor has it been for years, so is is poor choice for new installations (even if appropriate power is available).

sqrz said:
can you please tell me where these MicroLogix 1000 System, PLC-5 and SLC 100 can be used for what applications eg. elevator ??
and what is SLC100 ??

can you help me know

The plc5 makes a good paperweight or like i have in my office a door stop

so please give me an example in each and if i want self contained medium capability device what device i need other than SLC100(new one please)

how about MicroLogix 1000 and what is a paperweight and what do u mean by door stop i think i know but i want to make sure ??

please

sqrz,

I know this may be a little more work than you are use to but here is the answer.

Move your mouse icon to the top and click on that little icon that says "Learm PLCS".

Actually you can use all three on them in conjunction to make an impressive waste disposal system

Micrologix 1000 - Turn ventilation fan on and off as needed to evacuate fumes while saving electricity

SLC100 - Automatically dispense toilet paper 2 sheets at a time. If you are very careful you can position the two sheet in the precise location and wipe without getting anything on you. This will again save you money

PLC5 - Now this controller has alot more capablity than the other two. Use it two flush the toilet, raise the blinds to let the sunlight in, and turn on the water to the sink to remind the user to wash afterwards.