Panelview plus data logging

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
can Anyone tell me if it is possible to log data from a Panelview Plus to a flash drive plugged into the USB port?

It's probably smarter to stick with a fully supported removable media and use a CompactFlash card. I know the USB drive is more convenient, but it's not an officially supported storage device by the operating system or by Rockwell.

Similar Topics

If I have a PanelView Plus, is it possible to show historical data via historian on it? I have the application all setup in FT Studio Machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on something, and would appreciate if someone might have a suggestion to help me. I need to automatically email CSV log data from...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I would like to set up data logging to an SD card so that my data for a couple of trends is stored even when the screen is...
Replies
Views
Newbie so sorry if this question is very general or has been discussed elsewhere already. We have a R/O system installed presently and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom