edit comment list

indra

Hi,

I have OMRON software "CX PROGRAMMER Ver 2.1".
Before using CX programmer I use SYSMATE and now every time I want to check ONLINE, the comment list in CX PROGRAMMER is empty. So, I have to put the comment list one by one, but the problem is that I do not know which item in the CX menu to key in these comment ?
Please inform me, how to make these comment in using CX PROGRAMMER ??

Regards,

INDRA

Indra,

In CX-Programmer, to insert comments, with a program loaded, RIGHT-click on the rung number at the left side of the screen. A "Rung Properties" pop-up menu will appear. Select the last item, "Properties". Now type in your rung comment. Be sure to save the file to capture new comments.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get TouchWin Edit software version V2.C.5 or above? Xinje's website is lacking. I just got a newer TH765-N display...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone As a topic title, I want to edit ALARM01_1 ALARM02_1 ALARM03_1 .... ALARMxx_1 to ALARM01_2 ALARM02_2 ALARM03_2 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom