Panelbuilder 32? See Screen Text in App

donl517

Is there anyway in the panelbuilder 32 program to make it flip through the messages that will be displayed to see how they will look on the display?

Thanks,
Don

I havent used pb32 for a few years, off the top of me head i do not think so, but i mat be wrong!

Click on the object. Goto Format and the first two things you will see is "Next State" and "Previous State". You can use these to scroll through them

I don't have the software here at home but on one of the tool bars you'll see a number with an arrow. You can scroll down and up through the messages. I'll check out the actual location when I'm back to work and take a screen shot to illustrate.

Knew it should be on the toolbar somewhere but had never noticed. Thanks Bernie. It is on the "State" toolbar. Goto View,Toolbars show to toolbra