Panelbuilder 32 Error 2272

donl517

Error (2272)- PCCCSTS10, illegal command or format, including an old address.

OK here's the scoop: I am making some requested changes for a customer. Not my program but hey it is a paying job. So I need to add 3 screens to a micro 300. They emailed me a copy of the program that is in their micro 300. I have made my revisions and had a micro 300 here I wanted to test it out on. However, I get the above error. This is a brand new unit right out of the box that I am trying to download to. He is using the DH485 protocol on the micro 300 as well as a micrologix 1500, so I was trying to stick with that for test purposes. He has several other devices that are communicating with the PLC so changing protocols is probably not a good idea. I am using revision 03.82.01 (Build 451) of Panelbuilder 32. Any suggestions? I could not find the error on AB's website.

Thanks,
Don

OK, Apparently no one knows what the problem is. However, I have the answer.

I talked to the AB rep this morning. Apparently there are 2 versions of the AB Micro 300. One is DF1 and the other DH485. The reason I could not download the program to my unit is because it is a DF1. I changed the protocol in the program and bingo! It downloaded fine.

I hope this helps someone else!

Thanks,
Don