s7-300

jugenzhu1963

Hi

I want to know if the siemens plc cpu has the same special memory area like ormon plc that can provide something like 0.1s pulse bit or always off bit. If not how can i set up this functions in siemens plc cpu.

thanks

Hello jugenzhu1963;
You can set one memory byte (in CPU properties, HWConfig editor) as a clock byte, each bit will turn on and off at a specified frequency. Online help on "Clock Byte" will give you more information.
For a "Always ON" or "Always OFF" bit, Set or Reset a specific bit in OB100 (First scan OB); you can then use it in your program.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom