Need to retrofit old Omron for new Allen Bradley

piscis

Does anyone here know which AB products numbers will replace these old Omron part numbers?

C200H-IA222 INPUT MODULE 16 POINT 240VAC (two pieces)
C200H-OC225 OUTPUT MODULE 16POINT CONTACT (two pieces)

C200H-LK201-V1 COMMUNICATIONS MODULE HOSTLINK RS232-C

C200H-CT001-V1 COUNTER MODULE HIGH SPEED 50KH

C200H-DA001 CONVERTER MODULE 2POINT D/A 12BIT

C200HS-CPU01 CPU MODULE AC POWER SUPPLY 16K RAM

C200H-BC101-V1 RACK 10 SLOT

Sorry for the misunderstanding:

Our customer do not wants Omron anymore and will like to standarise on AB products.

My suggestion would be to contact your AB distributor and have them cross the part numbers. You have the correct description of the required modules.

Let them earn their money on this sale.