06-06-06 PCMCIA card problem

bioplc

Morning Everybody,

i am trying to install PCMCIA card drivers for DHplus interface for SLC 5/04 on my laptop...but due to some unknown reason my laptop is rebooting...

1) the floppies i have receieved along with the card do not have drivers for XP...so i have downloaded from AB.com/support. its an .sys extension file..do not know how to open it.

2) i have also received PCMIK utilities software floppy along with the card. it has dos based test tool to test the card...when i ran the test, it failed. Do not know why..

can anybody help me in installing the drivers

Thanks in advance

If the card you are using is the 1784-PCMK, then lookup tech note 2142258 in the Rockwell Knowledge base and follow the instructions. The Win 2000 & XP drivers are with the tech note.

Last edited:
To add the pcmk to rslinx

Make sure the pcmk card is in the laptop, open rslinx

click communications > configure drivers > add new

( I think from memory if you havent installed the pcmk drivers then when adding the card to linx it will install them and ask where the drivers are )

pcmk.jpg