Phil... regarding the "visited/subscribed" indicator...

Terry Woods

Hey, Phil...

Regarding the recent change that caused all subscribed threads to go to "viewed" after having been on site for some length of time...

I really, really, really prefer that a subscribed thread that I have not visited since the newest post was made continue to indicate that the thread has not been visited, by me, since the last new post that I viewed.

That will allow me to "Jump To" the first new post since I last visited. Otherwise, in some cases, I have to go through pages of material to find the newest - that is, the newest as far as I'm concerned. Yeah... it's all about me!

If I take time to respond to a particular post, then I am penalized in this respect.

I would love to see the "hook-arrow" on all subscribed threads, with new posts, remain son until I infact visit the thread after a new posting.

Thanks Phil... you know.

Phil, I wasn't calling you my "son".

I said...
"I would love to see the "hook-arrow" on all subscribed threads, with new posts, remain son until I infact visit the thread after a new posting."

I meant to say...
"...remain on until I infact visit the thread..."

The "s" was connected to "remain" as in "remains", until I rewrote the leading part of the sentence. I thought that I deleted that "s"; apparently not.

I just didn't "PREVIEW" as well as I should have.

So... regarding my gripe(*)?
(*) Damn it! I can't type *****, ****, ****, or any of those other fine language amplifiers! Thank God I can still type ****!

OH, for God's sake PHIL, PLEASE don't take **** away from me! I'll explode without it!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... you know, Phil... it's just me.

Terry,
There have been no changes made. It's always ( ... well since 2002) been that way.
It's not something that is customizable.
Enjoy,

It just doesn't seem to be so... in my memory... as good as that might, or might not, be.

OMG PHIL!!! I can no longer ****. YOU took away my ability to F_A_R_T!!! I'M GONNA EXPLODE! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T EVEN F_A_R_T!!!

One way or another, I will ALWAYS be able to F_A_R_T on PLCnet!!!

F_A_R_T_I_N_G will CONTINUE TO EXIST on PLCnet!
Even if I have to use Caesar's Code!

Oh, damn, Phil... PLEASE don't take that as a challenge...

PLEASE allow me to continue to be able to F_A_R_T on PLCnet!!!

After all... for some of us... PLCnet is life... and life includes F_A_R_T_I_N_G!

Terry Woods said:
OMG PHIL!!! I can no longer ****.

Terry,

You could always take ******....You should talk to your doctor.. These things happen when start getting more mature in age :nodi: Not me yet I'm still a young stud (y)

******? For farting? Would that make for a long lasting farting experience? Or would that just make for a long lingering after-effect?

Maybe that's why Bob's shorts were still in the pool after he got out!

Here's one that I just don't want to explore...

Mr. Git to Mrs. Git: "Hi, Honey! I just took the ******!"
Mrs. Git to Mr. Git: "Oooooo!"
Mr. Git to Mrs. Git: "Shall we?"

Considering that Git suggested ****** for farting... and we all know that ****** is for "enhancing your personal relationship"... well, you can imagine why I don't want to go there, can't you? Damn! Now if I could just get that damned image out of my mind!

Bloke said...
"Perhaps with age your memory is failing you."

Maybe so...
Occasionally I find myself wondering toward or around the kitchen... wondering, what did I come out here for? Then, just to make sure the trip isn't a complete waste, I open the fridge and grab a beer.

Phil said...

"only if you call the site plcs.net ... "

OK... plcs.net... but that just doesn't roll off the tongue like PLCnet does.

"And I just quickly checked and verified that it's set for 15 minutes."

I assume that you mean that you choked off my farting for only 15 minutes...?