Entertron LoggeR

Thanks for the post.

To date, we have had no customers purchase the LoggeR for use with AD and therefore has not been tested with the AD line of PLCs.

It will communicate in ASCII text and therefore should work, however, we will not guarantee that it will work with AD.

Besides Entertron's controllers, we do know that it works with Idec and AB, in that the customers that ordered the LoggeR did their own testing on those controllers specifically.

The manual is posted on line for review of communications requirements. http://www.entertron.com/logger.htm

In the cases where we sold the LoggeR for use with AB and Idec, we advised the customers ahead of time that they should work, but that there was no gurantee that it would work with that brand of PLC in that no testing had been done with that brand. They took the responsibility on themselves to test it with the controllers they were using.