anyone know how to use pls to send text messging (sms) to a cell phone

goekgoek

we want to develop machine that could send error/monitoring message to our cellphone. does anyone ever try PLC to this kind of application and what PLC do you use, thanks

siemens s7 200 has this application and even i think there is a micro automation set for it (ready made solution with all components , documnetation ,....)

I have done it quite a few times with an Omron CJ1M processor. Not hard to do. Setting up the modem is the hardest part.

You do not mention your PLC brand. More information needed.

i`m not decide yet what plc that i am going to use.. well.. i'll read more about omron cj series and siemens s7, thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I a would like to create a rolling average for a flowmeter signal. I'm quite new to Siemens Step 7 - does anyone have a FB or can paste in...
Replies
Views
im only starting learning plc... its just been a week that my class started... my prof gave this assignment. can someone help me answer this.. im...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone here heard of SMC DP/YD from allen bradley, cat # is 150-DP-A360-NBD-T. I tried to browse thru` the internet & AB website but...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom