GLOFA GM4 PLC Communication

henryobuks

I am working on a GLOFA GM4-CPUA ver2.8 PLC and I have in my PC GMWIN 4.06 software running on WINDOWS XP OS. I physically connected the PC to the PLC processor (CPUA)through RS232C with pin configuration (5-5,2-3,3-2). But when I try to establish communication between the PC and the PLC it gives me the message, 'Cannot open the com port'.

Please note that I have selected com1 port in the PC device manager and the config option of the GMWIN4.06 software for the PLC.

Thanks,
Henry Obukonise

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience connecting to a Glofa G7M-DR60U? I made a RS232 cable according to the pinout on page 8-2 in the manual (2->7, 3->4...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a source for LG PLC in the USA? Im on a job and the customer doesn't have any information.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanna Connect Glofa G7m LS PLC to WinCC Flex i have no Serial port in my laptop so i use USB to serial converter and...
Replies
Views
Dear all Please guide me to use modbus communication by using LS PLC Glofa GM4 series, i haven't the guide book for modbus (GM4C series). Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Recently I have been to one site where they are running GOLFA G7M PLC. I tried to upload the project from the PLC with the free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom