Sources for old Siemens Servo Motors

PLCRookie

Do any of you know of any sources for old (obsolete)Siemens servomotors. My former had a machine go down recently, and they sent the motor to Siemens for repair- Not possible they were told. Only option is to replace. Custom build. 7K. 8+ weeks.

The only option I could think was to Google it, or post here.
I suggested they try to get it repaired in the US, but I really dont know who to send it to.

Anyone have a good contact or company for repair?

All replies appreciated.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Servo service

Thanks Guys. I will forward this info. I suggested that they upgrade this machine, as it is ancient, and they have alot of new business for this product. Same old song............can't justify it. They should have asked when it happened ..2 months ago.

Thanks Again.

;)