Omron Fins Commands NT Screen Disk Number

rory

I would like to connect a USB Stick to the USB port on a NT screen joined to a CJ1M, I need to know the disk number to address the port, it is connected to the PLC using NT Link. Ie the memory card is 8000, the EM area is 8001, there is a number for each of the serial ports. The other options are a serial port male to usb female, or a decent flash card extension cable say 2m long. The hardware and comms configuration for a flash card do not lend them selfs to long lengths so this would not seem sensible. I would like to know how to write to the USB port on the screen. I am tring to get away from the momory card on the CPU as I don't wan't the operators to open the control panel. There is a bluetooth option but this relies to heavily on opertors and will result in countless phone calls between my self and the operators.
Thanks

Thanks, what about the port number for the memeory card on the screen and do if via a fins command. Does anyone know the port number for the memory card slot on a NS screen.