logo 230 r/c input

onionking

I have a 115/230 input 230 r/c what do I put on the L & N connectors of this unit to power it up?? Anyone that can help me.

onionking

onionking said:
I have a 115/230 input 230 r/c what do I put on the L & N connectors of this unit to power it up?? Anyone that can help me.

onionking

You could put the 230 volts to Line then O volts to Neutral. If your power supply is Line to Line, Line 1 to L then L2 to N.

That`s all you have to do to power On your LOGO 230 R/C 🤾

Regards:

Sherwin

Similar Topics

I'm trying to create a simple program that runs like this: Output 1: ON - 10mins Out 1: off delay: 60 seconds Output 2: on - 10mins Out 2: 0ff...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have programmed Siemens Logo 230 and applied for ATS. Unfortunately I forgot password and loss programing in PC,therefore I...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am desperate for some help with an assessment I have as part of a Level 3 general engineering course. I am in a role that is much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom