HMI / UI Pictures and snapshot

Archie

Recently there was a popular post showing pictures of control panels that various people have built.

I would like lean toward the software side and see some pictures or screen snapshots of HMI screens that anyone has done.

Great, I wanted to open a thread like this many monthes ago.

Here are mine:

Project: SCADA system for water treatment station (Raw and Demi) in Cairo West Power Station
PLC: 2 units of Siemens S5
I/Os count: 800 PLC I/O
SCADA: We used Visual Basic (We was a very small company starting the buisness and we didn't have money to purchase a SCADA package!)

ref-demi-1.JPG

Other shots for this project can be found here

Unitronics Screens

This is from a Vision 280. I use the same basic setup in most of my machines:

main2.JPG

At power-up, while running some diagnostics, I display this screen. There are 15 quotes, a different one each time. There is also an "easter egg" to allow you to cycle through and see them all if not running:

splash2.JPG

But is anybody really suprised? :)

Here is an example of my own art.

ZAXIS.JPG

TM

Last edited:
ayman metwally said:
...We used Visual Basic (We was a very small company starting the buisness and we didn't have money to purchase a SCADA package..

Bravo! This is a very nice screen. Nothing better in the real world of SCADA.

Big Bag Station

Here is a recent project with Big Bag Stations

bag.jpg

We used Intouch for screen creation, and Archestra for Object/Tag managament...

In the left bottem corner is a alarm update window, and mimics and control operation in the right hand bottem...

Kind Regards

Pump Tester using VB.net, AD PLC using OPC.

Normally I have some company logos at the top and there are some spaces for other features not implemented on this one.

rj2.PNG

So we learn

Could not help but revive this old post from 8 years ago looking at one of the first SCADA projects i had done. How much you learn over time on what to do and what not to do!!

Here is some page our team recently did. Would be nice to see some more pages from members from this forum.

I have attached a ZIP file with some Screenshots of our pages with better quality.

ASM principles were used in this specific application

SCADA_Page.png

Attachments

• SCADA_Pages.zip
    730.5 KB · Views: 17